Welcome!

Thanks for visiting, read a few posts, leave some comments. I always get back to people. Cheers.

Sunday 5 December 2010

First Post! Wahoo!

Alright, so first things first. Unless they're second, then they aren't first, you get the idea. I may (Hopefully) seem familiar to some of you, as we may have crossed paths on Xbox live perhaps a few times, which brings me to my second point. I will be posting strictly for Xbox 360 games, so if you're a PS3 owner, i still love you, but this is probably not the place for you, unless of course you're here to see my posts about multi-format games.

As for me, the current games i am playing are:
  • Fable 3 (Understone DLC included)
  • Halo Reach
  • Call of Duty Black Ops
  • Super Street Fighter IV (I never stop playing this)
So it'll be more than likely that my first post will be about one of these 4 amazing games. I know a couple of them have been out for a while, so what i will post won't be reviews, it will most likely be tips and tricks.

That's about it from me on this post, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment